Maximising tree planting success
In the lead-up to the planting season, having the right tools and support is essential for the success of your tree planting projects. Ezytreev provides a suite of functionalities designed to streamline and enhance every aspect of your tree planting projects. Let’s take a closer look at how Ezytreev can assist you:
1. Identifying suitable planting locations and pinpoint the perfect spots for your tree planting. Plot suitable planting sites and replacement planting requirements, as an integral part of your periodic tree survey process, including the ability to record broad tree types that are suitable for a particular situation, or specify individual species to plant. The stock type field allows your exacting requirements to be recorded.
2. Planning the planting scheme: Ezytreev’s filtering features allow you to compile detailed planting schemes, complete with separation between funding streams, with resource allocation, and cost estimates. This ensures that your project stays on track and within budget.
3. Presenting the scheme and procuring tree stock: Ezytreev simplifies the procurement process with its reporting tools allowing you to present your planting scheme broken down by neighbourhood and project etc, with planting cost projections, and to lay out your planting stock requirements for procurement from the tree nursery.
4. Ordering and executing planting activities: Once you have your tree stock in hand, through the Works Ordering and Budgeting module, Ezytreev helps you seamlessly transition to the planting phase, by auto-generating planting orders based on your saved scheme(s). These orders can be received electronically by contractors/in house teams, and assigned to operatives to be actioned This can all be tracked in real-time, as it is progressed to completion.
5. Post-planting care and maintenance: The journey doesn’t end with planting. After planting the new trees are automatically integrated into the main tree inventory, but retain their membership of the original scheme, allowing monitoring and reporting to funders. Regimes also allow young tree maintenance and watering to be scheduled during establishment, with this monitored via the works ordering module, ensuring the health and growth of your trees.
Attention, Ezytreev users! To further enhance your knowledge and capabilities, we invite you to watch our informative webinar available on the ezyuserguide. This webinar is a valuable resource for users of both the Works Ordering and Budgeting module and the Tree Data Inventory and Analysis module.
The recorded session focuses on arranging new and replacement planting activities, providing insights and best practices for your tree planting projects. We believe you’ll find this webinar to be a great learning opportunity. Should you have any questions or require further information on the topics covered in the webinar, our dedicated support team is here to assist you. You can post your queries on ezyforum or reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.