Tree Preservation Order Management
Tree Preservation Orders module (ezyTPO) caters for various methods of identifying trees for a new TPO, whether you are carrying out a survey, plotting trees while on an enquiry visit, reviewing an old TPO, creating a TPO from a conservation area (s211) notice or are plotting the trees manually from another source.
The system allows users to:
– plot, survey & amenity-assess potential TPO trees on-site;
– prepare and serve a TPO in a few simple steps, using survey data;
– manage the TPO consultation & confirmation process;
– carry out on-site review surveys of existing TPOs;
– review, replace or revoke existing TPOs;
– process TPO applications & notices, including validation, site visits & appeals;
– generate all standard letters, legal documents, site notices & reports;
– associate photos, documents, reports & letters.
Despite TPO processes being largely dictated by legislation, there’s still plenty of scope for Councils to take differing approaches to various tasks. ezytreev provides flexibility, ensuring that users are able to support their individual needs.
TPO Portal is available.
The module operates either as stand-alone or as additional.