Tree, TPO & Asset
The leading software in the UK & Ireland tree management industry for over 20 years. Recognised for delivering an efficient data collection, inventory analysis and maintenance of urban trees and physical assets.
ezytreev is designed to be incorporated into a wide range of tree or assets management scenarios. ezytreev is used by local authorities and their contractors, housing associations, universities, zoos and large independent consultancies.
ezytreev is Cloud-based and delivered via the Internet. It is accessible from both web and conventional interfaces. ezytreev integrates with GIS Mapping showing tree/asset location and it is optimized for the use on desktop and mobile. It is available on Android, Apple iOS or Windows 10 devices.
The system is rich of features and allows users:
- To carry a systematic data collection and analysis on a large number of trees or assets enabling users to review and monitor the state of the urban green spaces;
- To keep records, retrieve and display all the technical inspections, with ability to attach image files to records;
- To forecast future workloads and justify budgets based on maintenance regimes, inspection results;
- To document maintenance requirements, schedule and generate work orders and update the system after the completion;
- To provide feedback to individuals responsible for tree/asset care or maintenance;
- To record and progress tree related enquiries including an ability to integrate with corporate CRM systems;
- To determine the amenity value of trees / the total value of the tree stock;
- To setup customisable data fields and generate customisable reports allowing users to tailor the data format to meet their data collection or analysis needs.
Designed for simple data entry and retrieval ezytreev has a user-friendly intuitive interface, it is easy to navigate and with simple training users are happy to operate the system independently. The same icons are used for the same type of operations, allowing users to navigate around the system easier. Colour coding is widely used by the system, for example to highlight the sites and trees with over-due inspections or with recommended works. Searching and reporting is a simple and straightforward process with automatic inclusion of the maps. The system offers you a set of information on a dashboard when you first log in, detailing the number of inspections overdue or imminent and also if there is outstanding works. All features, trees, assets and plots can be inspected on the data-collection devices. GPS is used for navigation around the maps, it will automatically display a map based on your location.