• Event scheduling & booking
• Associating services & catering requirements
• Event workflow and task management
• Event attendee & visitor management
• Digital signage for meeting rooms, conferencing, events and reception
• Event invoicing and deposits
• Post-event reporting
CLARITY essential features for events
1. Book the right facilities
Clarity Core’s real time diary allows users to check availability and book event dates and times, including across multiple dates, record notes and attach documents.
The system allows users to:
– Search for available space that matches criteria; filter booked events by title, contact, date or reference number.
– Input rates/charges, configure booking for hourly, daily or attendee rates and apply agreed discounts.
– Import enquiries from a dedicated mail box.
– Generate mailing lists to send emails inviting people to register for your event.
– Edit bookings with real time changes.
3. Ensure co-operation
The system can create event task lists including due dates, setup reminders and notifications, and progress tracking. Team members can see their assigned tasks and upload documents or photos to confirm completed.
5. Display the relevant information on the event day
CLARITY SIGNS is our integrated touch–screen digital display solution to provide signage, display events pages or explain social distancing measures. When installed at meeting room doors in shared space premises and conferencing facilities, can greatly help to communicate availability and assist with space self- booking.
7. Generate reports and monitor success
Detailed reporting and analysis including meeting room occupancy reports, with details of all meeting room bookings for a selected date, including number of attendees, additional equipment and catering requests.
Send us an enquiry or call us today
Please do not hesitate to contact us for advice or further information., we’ll be happy to answer any questions.