Mid-level Full Stack Developer
Job type: Full-time / permanent
Salary: from £30,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mid-level Full Stack Developer to join our CLARITY software development project team, working on exciting cloud-based web and mobile business applications, creating modern looking and functional applications. Our development team have impressive plans that require a developer with knowledge of the latest technologies, and an ability to offer great ideas to develop these to release whilst continuing to further develop our existing solutions.
Overall purpose of the role:
This is an ideal role for a gifted and ambitious, forward-thinking developer looking to take on additional responsibilities and progress quickly, it will involve all stages of the development lifecycle, from requirements analysis and design, through to support and maintenance, including:
• Working closely with the development manager regarding the software design and functionality of the applications.
• System integration and full QA testing, including test design, configuration and implementation.
• Communicating progress of project deliverables to development managers, to support the project planning process.
• Liaising with project leads to ensure that products meet evolving requirements.
• Providing second and third-line support for issues reported to our support desk.
Our CLARITY integrated product portfolio includes:
CLARITY CORE, our fully comprehensive Workspace Management System with its add-on modules: CLARITY Digital Screens, Visitor Digital Sign-in, Parcel Management, Customer Portal, Facilities Management and Cloud Hosted Platform.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation with opportunities for progression and development. We have an extensive and growing client base and the developer requirements can vary enormously, from small adjustments to the design and implementation of full web or mobile apps, the opportunities will be varied and exciting.
Requirements for skills and experience:
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a minimum of two years’ developer experience, and be fully familiar with the following:
• .NET Framework
A good knowledge of UX and UI design would be preferable. Knowledge of SQL Server, Entity Framework, IIS and Web API development would be very advantageous, but is not essential.
The successful candidate should have
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
• An ability to work well in a team, as well as independently,
• The ability to investigate and analyse complex systems in a methodical way,
• Be able to show attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in design, development and testing,
• Have the confidence to communicate findings and opinions concisely in project meetings,
• Have some commercial awareness, with an understanding of impacts, risks and potential costs,
• Be able to show a high level of professionalism along with an ability to build rapport at all levels.
Salary from £30,000 dependant on experience and qualifications. Private Medical Insurance and Group Income Protection Plan. Excellent working environment, good holiday entitlement. There are ad-hoc benefits such as free parking, occasional company nights out and free breakfast sandwiches on Fridays. Formal training plans for personal and professional development will be put in place. Located on the outskirts of Chesterfield (Derbyshire) with good road and rail connections across the country. Our offices are newly built offering a spacious workplace with kitchen, break out area and shower facility.
Standard hours of work 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, flexible arrangements currently in place due to Covid-19.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please email your CV and a covering letter to Annette.Dabbs@ra-is.co.uk